DOGPOP is happy to announce a new Market presented and Hosted by Yuppie Dog Daycare, located at 2203 S. Durham St, just North of Interstate 10 in Cottage Grove. We’ve teamed up with this wonderful dog loving business to bring you one of the best markets and dog-centric festivals in the city, which will take place 3 times a year.
On July 15th, DOGPOP will bring together some of the best artisans and popup businesses and brands in Houston to create an awesome night of shopping and awesomeness. This new market will feature a different DJ each month, as well as different food trucks and food vendors, other live music, beer and wine (sometimes mimosas and old fashions), and will also include a huge and fun dog play area for your pups to play.
Music for the March event will be brought to you by one of Houston’s premier DJs, food tentatively, food provided by a local truck, and drinks provided by Neue Creative.
If you’re interested in being a vendor at this event, please apply by submitting the form below. We will review your application and contact you as soon as possible.
Vendor Fee for each market is $100 and includes the following:
- 10×10 space (must provide your own tent, tables, etc)
- Spaces are selected up on registration and setup time begins as early as 3pm.
- Trailers or “fashion trucks” are allowed for an additional fee and only if room allows.
- Dogpop will provide all vendors with promotional material to promote the market such as flyers, posters, and digital ads that can be used via social media
- Any vendors that would like to donate an item to our monthly raffle will receive will receive additional exposure and PA mentions. Raffles will go to help the Houston Homeless Pet Project.