DOGPOP is the only dog-centric market of it’s kind and is hosted a few times a year at different locations in Houston. We team up with a variety of wonderful dog loving businesses to bring you one of the best markets and dog-centric festivals in the city.
On November 4th, we will be hosting our Fall Market in the Heights at Steel City Pops & Birds Barbershop at 420 E. 20th Street.
DOGPOP brings together some of the best artisans and popup businesses and brands in Houston to create an awesome night of shopping and awesomeness. This unique market features some of Houston’s best DJs, as well as different food trucks and food vendors, other live music, beer and wine (sometimes mimosas and old fashions), and will also include a huge and fun dog play area for your pups to play.
If you’re interested in being a vendor at the November 4th event, please apply by submitting the form below. We will review your application and contact you within 24hrs if approved. You can then pay online by clicking on the payment button in the sidebar (Note: If on a mobile device, payment button is located at bottom of the page)
Vendor Fee for each market is $100 and includes the following:
- 10×10 space (must provide your own tent, tables, etc)
- Spaces are selected upon registration and setup time begins as early as 3pm.
- Trailers or “fashion trucks” are allowed for an additional fee and only if room allows.
- Dogpop will provide all vendors with promotional material to promote the market such as flyers, posters, and digital ads that can be used via social media
- Any vendors that would like to donate an item to our monthly raffle will receive will receive additional exposure and PA mentions. Raffles will go to help the Houston Homeless Pet Project.